Monday, September 29, 2008

Be a ZTA!

So my sister, Kelly, is going through sorority recruitment this week. As of last night my beloved sorority is her second choice. UGH! Not only is she rushing the exact chapter I was in, I’m still involved there as an alumnae! I’m not too thrilled about her first and third choices either so that makes me want her to be a ZTA more than ever.

Part of me has reservations about her joining because it has kinda been my thing for the past five years and I really love feeling important as an alumna at that chapter – but it would also mean so much to me to be able to share that wonderful part of my life with my biological sister! I know that ZTA has the best program on campus right now and that all of the girls there are absolutely wonderful and that she would feel so welcome and have a fantastic experience.

I know she really likes those other two houses too but I really think she would thoroughly enjoy being a Zeta and not regret her decision to do so (like she might if she joins one of the other two houses). So, Kelly, if you’re reading this – BE A ZETA TAU ALPHA!

No comments: