Saturday, March 7, 2009

Celebrating 10!

It's official... I've lost 10 pounds!

It has been rough to really get myself going but I think I've finally gotten myself into a do-able routine:
  • I stopped snacking on all of the junk food in the break room at work and if I must have a little something during the day I now keep roasted peas and dried fruit on hand
  • I'm drinking a Slim Fast every morning for breakfast when I usually had nothing
  • I'm eating lighter lunches and am not going out for fast food - which is saving me some money too!
  • I'm working out at least twice a week, but usually more, doing the elliptical (trying to burn at least 500 calories each time) and doing a few weight machines including, abs, thighs, arms and legs
Already I feel better, my pants are looser and I see some results when I look in the mirror. Yes! I'm looking forward to keeping this up and losing even more weight in the coming months so I can be the smoking hot wife that Dave deserves. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

That's fantastic!! It feels so good, doesn't it!?! Keep it up!